BITMAP problem
Author Message
 BITMAP problem

How to paint a bitmap with white background in windows transparently ?

Thank you.

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:33:30 GMT
 BITMAP problem

Quote:
> How to paint a bitmap with white background in windows transparently ?

> Thank you.

TransparentBlt or GDI+.

If you need Win95 raster op can do the job, see Q79212 for more infos...

--
Quentin Pouplard (Tene/MyOE)
http://graff.alrj.org

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:47:18 GMT
 BITMAP problem
Thank you, TransparentBlt is what I want.

Quote:
> > How to paint a bitmap with white background in windows transparently ?

> > Thank you.

> TransparentBlt or GDI+.

> If you need Win95 raster op can do the job, see Q79212 for more infos...

> --
> Quentin Pouplard (Tene/MyOE)
> http://graff.alrj.org

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 05:07:24 GMT

1. C++ control and toolbox bitmap problem

2. Bitmap problem

3. It works with the Debugger it doesn't without (Bitmap problems)

4. Bitmap problem

5. Bitmap Problems...

6. Transparent Bitmap Problem

7. Dialog/Bitmap problem (newbie question)

8. Change bitmap problem

9. Toolbar bitmap problems

10. Printing Bitmap Problem

11. It works with the Debugger it doesn't without (Bitmap problems)

12. BITMAP problem