Visual C++ V5.0 and Windows 98
Author Message
 Visual C++ V5.0 and Windows 98

Just transitioned from Windows 95 to Windows 98 and installed Microsoft
Visual C++ V5.0 Professional.

Loaded my workspace and after a minute or two my systems begins running
very slow.  When moving the mouse around the pointer is very jumpy,
which makes the system almost impossible to use.

Can someone tell me if they've had a similar experience??

If so, do I need to install a service pack or ???

Thanks in advance,
Michael Roberts

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem: Win 98 & Visual C++ V5.0

2. Windows 98 Windows NT Visual C++ V1.52 and low level graphics

3. Windows 98 / Visual C++ 5.0 (sp3) Build problem - PLEASE HELP

4. Windows 98 and 2000 with Visual C++

5. Compatibility of Visual C++ 6.0 98/NT with Windows ME

6. Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 98 Second Edition

7. Windows 98 and Visual C++ Problem.

8. Visual C++ V4.0 vs Borland C++ V5.0

9. visual studio 97 and Windows 98 SE

10. win 98 series2 - visual c++ vs 6

11. turbo c++ 4.5 on windows 98

12. Sample TTY applications in Visual C++ v5.0