Add a menu item into a third-party application
Author Message
 Add a menu item into a third-party application

I need your advices here.  I want to add a menu item to a third-party
application so that each time the application, it will contain the menu item
that was added.  Is this possible at all?  Thanks.

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:33:06 GMT

1. help working with context menus and adding menu items dynamically

2. Adding a menu item to the explorers menus

3. how can I add myself menu item to default RichEdit system menu?(jchen)

4. how can I add myself menu item to CEdit right click menu?(jchen)

5. Adding a menu or context menu item in Internet Explorer

6. Adding a menu or context menu item in Internet Explorer with URL

7. Adding menu item to dialog menu

8. Adding menu item to nt 3.51 edit menu

9. Adding menu items to Excel menu bar with open activation

10. Adding menu items to an MDI app menu?

11. Enabling/Disabling Menu items for a menu on a dialog application

12. Third party component set opinions