Help me by teaching me how to send email in VC by Mapi
Author Message
 Help me by teaching me how to send email in VC by Mapi

Hi,everyone
 I'm a newbie in VC ,I want to know how to sent e-mail in vc using the Mapi.
  Thanks for any help

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me by teaching me how to send email in VC by Mapi
I would suggest using Simple MAPI not MAPI (unless Simple MAPI does not meet
your requirements). The MFC framework supports sending of documents using
Simple MAPI, you can trace through the code and see how the framework does
it.

Regards,

James Pullicino.

Quote:

>Hi,everyone
> I'm a newbie in VC ,I want to know how to sent e-mail in vc using the
Mapi.
>  Thanks for any help

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me by teaching me how to send email in VC by Mapi

look at this sample
NPP: Demonstrates the Windows Messaging API (MAPI)
NPP is an SDI application similar to Notepad that allows you to edit text
messages and send them to other users or other systems via the Windows
messaging API, or MAPI.
---
if you are using doc-view and want to send the doc as attachment to mail
then look at
CDocument::OnFileSendMail() method
Rajesh Parikh

> Hi,everyone
>  I'm a newbie in VC ,I want to know how to sent e-mail in vc using the
Mapi.
>   Thanks for any help

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to send html type email by MAPI

2. Send email with VC?

3. Sending mail with MAPI with out displaying send mail dialog

4. Sending Email Help (C#)

5. Help on sending email with an attachment!!!

6. Help: How to send email from a MFC Dialog based App

7. help sending html via email with mfc?

8. Getting Bounced MAPI/SMTP Email Responses

9. Email client list - Should I use MAPI???

10. MAPI email with Lotus?

11. HTML MAPI Email Inheritance

12. HTML MAPI Email Code Inheritance