Internet programming advice needed
Author Message
 Internet programming advice needed

<HTML>
Hi.
<BR>I want start learning internet programming I'm&nbsp; beginner programmer
at work i write in Visual C++ interface and some database (raely sux) i
want study internet programming and
<BR>i need some point to books ,sites, faq ...
<BR>i want start with irc server i have a litle&nbsp; time for this:)))
<BR>thanks</HTML>

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. programming language advice needed

2. Need advice on C program

3. need programming advice

4. Need Help/Advice With This C Program...

5. New to programming...advice needed!

6. Programming advice needed

7. Program freezes with Sleep() - now i need some advice about a multi-threaded app

8. Advice needed: Alternative make programs

9. Needing advice on Wav programming

10. New to DB programming, need to access database through the Internet

11. Advice on C++ Active X Control in Internet Explorer

12. Writing a program that can communicate with other programs on the Internet