where can find some free resouce of icon and bmp ?
Author Message
 where can find some free resouce of icon and bmp ?

where can find some free resouce of icon and bmp ?

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:58:33 GMT
 where can find some free resouce of icon and bmp ?
Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Graphics

Well not exactly free, about two years ago I bought a CD with 15000 icons for something
like $9.95. A google search turned up a whole bunch of these just by searching for
        icon library
                                joe

Quote:

>where can find some free resouce of icon and bmp ?

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:05:12 GMT

1. free code to convert bmp to jpg

2. bmp to icon conversion?

3. Drawing an icon over a background bmp

4. Using a bmp as the application icon

6. Convert Icon to a BMP with right pallete

7. Need to find out how to include the BMP format into BGI

8. Where can I find the .BMP file format.

9. Where can I find the .BMP file format?

10. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

12. Help with compiling a "canned" program