Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel
Author Message
 Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

I need to find a way to write a program that will allow me to access the
control panel printers folder without actually running control panel.  Our
current System Admininstrator has restricted control panel use for the
users, but since we have a Novell network serving up the printing, no user
can get into printers to disable the stupid banners that Novell is so proud
of placing on the front and tail of every print job.  Ideally, I would like
to find a way using VC to get at the printers object (in Windows NT, if it
matters) and allow the users to make the changes themselves.  I know that
there should be some way, but I have not yet been able to find it myself.

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access the display properties control panel ?

2. Dialog Handles and accessing Control Panel Applets?

3. MFC Control Panel Applet Access Violation

4. executing a control panel application through your application?

5. Creating an GUI application and calling it from Control Panel

6. Control Panel Application

7. Control Panel Application

8. Control Panel/Regional Settings hangs from my application

9. How to launch control panel from application

10. How to config RAS phoneook in my Control Panel Application

11. Calling Control Panel applications

12. MFC and Control Panel application