FTP and sockets (not using WinInet)?
Author Message
 FTP and sockets (not using WinInet)?

Get Winsock 2.0 by Napper.  It's loaded with excellent examples of straight
Winsock apps that use the API directly.  Comes with a CD too.

Quote:
> I'm trying to put together a very simple FTP client that just opens a
> connection, downloads a specific file, and closes it again, using
> winsock.  I don't want to use any third party dll's or OCX's or the
> Wininet Functions.  Thanks and much is appreciated for all the great
> info posted to these programming usenet groups.

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:25:18 GMT
 FTP and sockets (not using WinInet)?

My suggestion is to read RFC of FTP and then develop it directly. FTP is a
simple protocol.

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 20:46:06 GMT

1. FTP and sockets (not using WinInet)?

2. hostname not resolved using ftp and wininet.dll

3. Help: Using Wininet with an FTP Proxy that requires Authentication

4. FTP without using WinInet

5. Help: Using Wininet with an FTP Proxy that requires Authentication

6. FTP using wininet.h

7. FTP - wininet - UNIX - file date/time

8. Question about COM, WinInet and FTP

9. Wininet/FTP Problems

10. WinInet-FTP Command...

11. WinInet and FTP