How to save an ActiveX Control?
Author Message
 How to save an ActiveX Control?

I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd like
to save their state.
The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
How to active the saving of ActiveX control in an MFC application?

Quote:
> I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
like
> to save their state.
> The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
Hi,

Take a look at the IPersistStream - an ActiveX supports it and once u have
all u need (An initialized stream) u can save it's state.

--
Shahar Prish
Maximal Innovative Intelligence

Quote:
> How to active the saving of ActiveX control in an MFC application?

> > I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
> like
> > to save their state.
> > The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> > How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
If you mean "save the control's state within its container" then look at
DoPropExchange and the PX_xxxx macros, e.g. to persist and retrieve a
boolean use PX_Bool etc.

Scott

Quote:
> I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
like
> to save their state.
> The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
My problem is how to activate the saving inside the app (it's a regular MFC
application and not an ActiveX container)?
I'd like to use the archive passed to my document in 'Serialize'.
Can you send me a little bit of code please.

Quote:
> If you mean "save the control's state within its container" then look at
> DoPropExchange and the PX_xxxx macros, e.g. to persist and retrieve a
> boolean use PX_Bool etc.

> Scott

> > I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
> like
> > to save their state.
> > The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> > How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
My problem is how to activate the saving inside the app (it's a regular MFC
application and not an ActiveX container)?
I'd like to use the archive passed to my document in 'Serialize'.
Can you send me a little bit of code please.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Take a look at the IPersistStream - an ActiveX supports it and once u have
> all u need (An initialized stream) u can save it's state.

> --
> Shahar Prish
> Maximal Innovative Intelligence
> http://www.maxsw.com

> > How to active the saving of ActiveX control in an MFC application?

> > > I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
> > like
> > > to save their state.
> > > The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> > > How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save an ActiveX Control?
My problem is how to activate the saving inside the app (it's a regular MFC
application and not an ActiveX container)?
I'd like to use the archive passed to my document in 'Serialize'.
Can you send me a little bit of code please.

Quote:
> How to active the saving of ActiveX control in an MFC application?

> > I made a basic MFC application which displays ActiveX Controls and I'd
> like
> > to save their state.
> > The save method should be implemented in the ActiveX.
> > How can I do this?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to save an ActiveX Control in a MFC app

2. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

3. ActiveX control stays marked dirty after save

4. My ActiveX Control properties don't save

5. ActiveX control inside another activex control

6. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

7. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

8. ActiveX control inside another ActiveX control

9. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

10. ActiveX control in an ActiveX control

11. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

12. ActiveX-control inside ActiveX-control