Getting system time from an NT server
Author Message
 Getting system time from an NT server

The API you want is NetRemoteTOD().

If you'd prefer a C++ class, look at the CNetwork class (GetTime method) in
the freeware
Win32 Foundation Classes (WFC).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> How can I get an NT server's time from within an app running on a Windows
> 95 workstation?
> --

> BTMCO
> Developers of Software for Defence Acquisition and Logistics

Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting system time on NT

2. Getting Time from an NT server in a VC++5 Win95 app

3. Getting time from an NT server

4. Getting Time from an NT server in a Win95 VC++ 5 app

5. Need help with getting the system date on the file server

6. Crypography sub-system in NT 4.0 Server and ISAPI Filters

7. Getting time from a remote NT machine

8. connecting WinCE ras client to NT system (RAS server)- bypassing user id/password

9. getting and useing system time

10. Getting Sql database server date and time??

11. Getting the Date and Time from the Server

12. Getting Date/Time from the Server