search look out for a win32 funtion.
and need example...

have a nice day,

Sun, 11 May 2003 10:14:36 GMT
 I want open the COM1 Port (serial Port)

Quote:
>hi.. i want open the serial port...
>search look out for a win32 funtion.
>and need example...

Bob,

Have a look on MSDN for the MTTTY sample. That's a fairly
comprehensive example of serial comms under Win32.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 I want open the COM1 Port (serial Port)
There is an excellent C/C++ source code example of a terminal program
available in the Free Software section at www.taltech.com

Quote:

>hi.. i want open the serial port...
>search look out for a win32 funtion.
>and need example...

>have a nice day,

Thu, 29 May 2003 09:51:07 GMT

1. Serial port to serial port copying software

2. Challenge: Virtual serial ports from real serial port

3. RS232 COM1 serial port Software/Hardware Problem

4. trying to write on COM1 serial port ...

5. Com1: port can not be opened.

6. Parallel port/ Serial port

7. HELP WANTED: Sun serial port control

8. WANTED: Serial port data exchange code

9. open serial port with C

10. opening serial ports above 9 using CreateFile

11. Serial Port Com10 can't be open

12. How to open serial port in Win2000?