A Simple Question, Need Help!
Author Message
 A Simple Question, Need Help!

hi Jilie.

Quote:
> But I don't know how to let the CFormView know that the dialog is closed
> and then update its CEdit box. I am sure the strings was saved in the
> CDocument. I created a function to load the strings from CDocument to
CEdit
> box in the View. I called the function in handler funtion ONOK( ) in th
> edialog. It doesn't work and gave me a " illegal operation message".

basically, this should work. do you have a small sample the compiles and
shows the problem you can post so someone can take a look?

--
WM_QUERY
thomas woelfer

Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Question - NEED HELP!!!

2. I think, a simple C question - HELP NEEDED

3. Help... V Simple Questions Need Answering

4. Newbie needs urgent help, simple question

5. NewBie in C needs help - C simple questions(not for me) help help help help!

6. Need answer for probably very simple question...

7. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

8. Need some help in writing a simple C program

9. Need some help in writing a simple C program

10. urgent simple help needed

11. Help about simple painless input needed.

12. Newbie needs help on simple problem