Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0
Author Message
 Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0

Hello ALL,

I have been searching all over the net, but have had no luck in locating
a product that will allow me to edit and diagram a set of classes in an
application that I am working on.

I am looking for some type of class editor so that I can take some of
the existing c++ class sources and cleanly delete some of the classes
not needed in my project source workspace.

The C++ classes that I am using are being compiled with VC++ 6.0 and the
source code has been inherited from another person. I am picking it up
from there.

Does anyone have any kind of information about this or where I might be
able to find such a programmer tool

Thanks,
Lonnie

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0
goto http://www/roguewave.com , they have evaluation copy of UML Studio. Try
it out. Evaluation is good enuf for 15 days or so.

naveen
---------------

Quote:
> Hello ALL,

> I have been searching all over the net, but have had no luck in locating
> a product that will allow me to edit and diagram a set of classes in an
> application that I am working on.

> I am looking for some type of class editor so that I can take some of
> the existing c++ class sources and cleanly delete some of the classes
> not needed in my project source workspace.

> The C++ classes that I am using are being compiled with VC++ 6.0 and the
> source code has been inherited from another person. I am picking it up
> from there.

> Does anyone have any kind of information about this or where I might be
> able to find such a programmer tool

> Thanks,
> Lonnie

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0
I heard about this tool but haven't tried it:

http://homestead.dejanews.com/user.Xvenemaj/files/ClassBuilder.htm

Peace Out...David

Quote:

>Hello ALL,

>I have been searching all over the net, but have had no luck in locating
>a product that will allow me to edit and diagram a set of classes in an
>application that I am working on.

>I am looking for some type of class editor so that I can take some of
>the existing c++ class sources and cleanly delete some of the classes
>not needed in my project source workspace.

>The C++ classes that I am using are being compiled with VC++ 6.0 and the
>source code has been inherited from another person. I am picking it up
>from there.

>Does anyone have any kind of information about this or where I might be
>able to find such a programmer tool

>Thanks,
>Lonnie

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0

2. Class Editor / Diagramer with VC++ 6.0

3. VC 6.0 Dialog editor Combobox height resize

4. VC++ 6.0 Editor Emulates VI?

5. VC 6.0 editor extremely slow!

6. How to add an exist class to class view (VC 6.0)

7. VC 6.0 editor drop-downs going away

8. Level 1 warning when deriving an exported class from an MFC class in VC++ 6.0

9. VC++ 6.0 Resource Editor Considered Harmful

10. backward compatibility vc++ .net vc++ 6.0

11. call .NET class from VC++ 6.0 DLL

12. VC++ 6.0 - ClassWizard - How to Remove a class?