starting a program and putiing its main window in and out of focus
Author Message
 starting a program and putiing its main window in and out of focus

I would like to start an application as maximized.(I'll use create
process). And then switch in and out focus its main window  with the
"parent" process.
Can you please help ?

--
Baruch Leiman
Software Engineer

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 starting a program and putiing its main window in and out of focus

fill in the STARTUPINFO structure which is passed to create structure. The
STARTF_USESIZE flag needs to be set.

Rajesh Parikh
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

>I would like to start an application as maximized.(I'll use create
>process). And then switch in and out focus its main window  with the
>"parent" process.
>Can you please help ?

>--
>Baruch Leiman
>Software Engineer

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. starting a program without a main

2. Program only starts(enters main) on one computer.

3. Still trying to hide the SDI main window on start-up

4. dialog based mfc app that starts without showing the main window

5. A DOS program starting a Windows program?

6. Changing the parent of the programs main window

7. Getting started in windows programming

8. Make a C program start before windows?

9. Books for Starting with windows programming

10. Dialog owned by main window not hidden when main minimized

11. Programmatically making a program automatically run when Windows is started

12. How to start/stop a Windows service from another program