Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View
Author Message
 Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I implemented the sample code and it seems to be leaking in memory. In the
HTML content, I included a link to an image and, of course, the WebBrowser
grabs big chunk of memory. Then, after closing the WebBrowser, it is not
letting go of the obtained memory. Can somebody help.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to load images from the stream,
also.

Lastly, is there a way to hide the vertical scroll bar from the WebBrowser?

Thanks a million

Danny

----------

Danny Hong

Flavor Software, Inc.

80 Bowery Suite 602

New York, NY 10013

(212) 343-2430 ext 15

Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:29:24 GMT

1. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

2. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

3. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

4. IE web browser control

5. IE web browser control

6. IE web browser control

7. Browser Control - IE 3.0 vs IE 4.0

8. HowTo: Launch default browser from Windows Control running in IE browser

9. A composite control calling another composite control in web browser

10. subclass a control from a Web Browser control

11. control Web browser control

12. subclass a control from a Web Browser control.