new button with new behaviour
Author Message
 new button with new behaviour

In the past time I work with the Borland compiler.
But now I want to work with the Microsoft compiler and have
impotrant questions.

1.)
How to generate own components, with new behaviour.
For example to make a button double-clicking with mouse my
own wrote event will called and not "OnDoubleclickedButton1"?

2.)
How to create dynamic components while my application is running?

Than you for helping me.

Eberhard

Thu, 01 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New New New

2. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

3. Microsoft invented new behaviour???

4. Strange Behaviour after installing new vs with sp5

5. nothrow new's behaviour

6. New and free behaviour

7. The operator new and its behaviour in Win32 Environment

8. checking for NULL after "new": VC's behaviour

9. My new ActiveX control : CDCs and Different behaviour in VC6, VB6 Design, VB6 Compiled

10. New print preview behaviour with MDI applications in VC++ 5

11. The operator new and its behaviour in Win32 environment

12. Ideas for new project- new to C++