Windows 95 network statistics program
Author Message
 Windows 95 network statistics program

I am trying to build a Windows 95 network statistics program that monitors
bandwidth and error rate using Microsoft Visual C++, but I can't find any
libraries that support functions to do this, only functions for Windows
NT. Can this be done in Visual C++?  If not, what language can I use?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 95 networking statistics program

2. Performance statistics under windows 95/98

3. controlling windows 95 Dial Up Networking(DUN)?

4. Audio Programming In windows/windows 95

5. Windows 95 Network Services

6. Who's on the network (Windows 95)

7. Transferring data from NT to Windows 95 using BNC network

8. Windows 95 Programmatic Network Logon

9. programming windows 95

10. Converting a DOS C program to Windows 95

11. I need to compile FIRST C program in windows 95/ 98SE for AT89c52/51 ( 8051)

12. Help In This Skeleton Windows 95 C Program !!