Custom Drawn List Control
Author Message
 Custom Drawn List Control

Dear All,

I have made a custom drawn list box. I have the style set
on LV_EX_SELECTROW.

The problem I am encountering is that it won't select the
the custom drawn item (column 1) of my list box. I have
tried putting this code in my PREPAINT part of my custom
draw but the focus rectangle doesn't show in that portion.

Is there anyway to get that same FULL SELECT ROW look with
a custom drawn item?

Vivek

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:57:27 GMT

1. HELP! Changing fonts in custom draw list view

2. Custom draw list view and drag and drop

3. list view custom draw

4. Custom drawing LVS_ICON list views

5. Problem with drawing a custom control

6. Flicker free custom drawn control on dialog possible?

7. avoid erasing background in Custom Draw on Tree Control

8. Some hints to a this custom drawn control?

9. CListView Control and Custom Draw

10. HELP using custom draw to control toolbar font

11. Changing item size in a custom draw control

12. Creating Custom Controls / Owner Draw