COM object failed to registered
Author Message
 COM object failed to registered

Hello,

I made  a simple COM server application (Debug, Release MinDependency and
Release MinSize versions) using ATL library. I can properly register
MinDependency version under OS Win98. When I try to do it under WinNT 4.0
"LoadLibrary ("name.dll") failed. GetLastError returns 0x000000b6" message
appears (the same effect with MinSize version), although the Debug verion
registered under WinNT correctly. Where is the bug? My OS is WinNt 4.0
VisualC 6.0.

Best regards,

Grzegorz Jurkowki

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:38:16 GMT

1. ATL/COM object registers fine in PPC, fails in PPC02

2. passing objects from VB as VARIANT to COM server object failing

3. passing objects from VB as VARIANT to COM server object failing

4. Failing to register a COM component in Release build

5. ATL COM DLL failing to self-register

6. Debug version of ATL COM DLL fails to register, MinDependency OK

7. register and unregister COM object in C# code

8. Cannot able to Register COM object

9. programmatically registering COM object (not regsvr32)

10. Install Shield and registering ATL COM objects

11. rename a registered COM object

12. Problem with registering COM object