Howto send internet form sheet
Author Message
 Howto send internet form sheet

Hi

I would like to send internet form sheet from MFC application using
CHTTPConnection or CHTTPFile.
How do that ?

Thx 4 help

eR_Ka

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Howto send internet form sheet
RK:

I think you need to explain more what you mean by "send". Send where? To
whom? Are you the server or the client? My (very limited) understanding
is that CHTTPConnection or CHTTPFile are used by client applications to
retrieve information from a server.

David Wilkinson

=====================

Quote:

> Hi

> I would like to send internet form sheet from MFC application using
> CHTTPConnection or CHTTPFile.
> How do that ?

> Thx 4 help

> eR_Ka

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. send data form to form

2. Howto activate taskbar property sheet ?

3. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

4. Howto prevent a property sheet from closing?

5. HOWTO: set the Tab title of a PropertyPage in a sheet at Run-time

6. Howto activate taskbar property sheet ?

7. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

8. HOWTO: Packaging MFC 7 Controls for Use Over the Internet

9. Howto deploy an activeX object for use in an internet browser

10. Howto deploy an activeX object for use in an internet browser

11. HOWTO: Keep file in Temporary internet files

12. Internet Explorer - Style Sheets