How to change the color of the tab on a property sheet
Author Message
 How to change the color of the tab on a property sheet

I have dynamically created a CPropertySheet from my CView class.  I would
like to change the color of the tabs.  I can change the background color,
the caption, add bitmaps etc..  What am I missing??  I have checked out
codeguru and didn't find the tab color change, but everything else.

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

2. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

3. changing tab control color in property sheet

4. changing tab control color in property sheet

5. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

6. change property sheet color?

7. how to change the color for property sheet

8. Problems changing the color of a property sheet

9. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

10. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

11. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

12. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet