Disabled toolbar buttons appear blank
Author Message
 Disabled toolbar buttons appear blank

If I change my system color scheme using Control Panel -> Display ->
Appearance
to anything other than Windows Standard, the next time I run my
application, disabled
toolbar buttons appear blank rather than greyed out (enabled buttons
look fine)  However,
if I change the color scheme while my application is running, I have no
problem.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? Is there something I should be
doing
in my application when I create the toolbar to fix this?

Deb Wasserman
Tektronix, Inc.

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

2. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

3. Not appear tooltip on a button of toolbar

4. Modeless dialog appears blank???

5. Disable ToolBar buttons and adding tooltips ?

6. disable floating toolbar close button

7. toolbar button -how to disable?

8. Disabling toolbar buttons II

9. Disabling Toolbar buttons

10. How to enable/disable Toolbar button in Dialog Based MFC application

11. How to disable a button in a toolbar

12. toolbar button - how to disable?