how to change the color for property sheet
Author Message
 how to change the color for property sheet

How I can change the color of the tag on the property sheet if I like
them to be different when my program changes to certain state?

norm

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to change the color for property sheet
Hi, Norm!

See if MSDN Article Q206626, "HOWTO: Change the Text Color of the Selected Property Sheet Tab",
gives you a  foothold into solving this one. While it deals specifically with the selected tab, I
don't see why you couldn't introduce your own state test as well.

HTH,

Jeff...

> How I can change the color of the tag on the property sheet if I like
> them to be different when my program changes to certain state?

> norm

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:: How to change the color of property sheet?

2. Help:: How to change the color of property sheet?

3. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

4. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

5. change property sheet color?

6. How to change the color of the tab on a property sheet

7. Problems changing the color of a property sheet

8. changing tab control color in property sheet

9. changing tab control color in property sheet

10. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

11. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

12. Property sheet from property sheet