How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.
Author Message
 How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.

Hi,

If a excutable program was running a dialog, how to add a control(Button) to
this existed dialog ?

--
=================================
Best regards,

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:03:45 GMT
 How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.
Create a CButton object (either as a class member, or using new) and use the Create
method. Be aware that you cannot ever "wire" a width or height into the button because
these change with different screen resolutions. When I need to do this, I usually put an
invisible button on the dialog which is the prototype; I do a GetWindowRect on it to get
the correct width and height.
                                        joe

Quote:

>Hi,

>If a excutable program was running a dialog, how to add a control(Button) to
>this existed dialog ?

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:27:31 GMT
 How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.
With CreateWindow
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> If a excutable program was running a dialog, how to add a
control(Button) to
> this existed dialog ?

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:06:39 GMT

1. How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.

2. How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.

3. How to add a control (Button) to a existed dialog.

4. Adding a minimize button to an existing dialog based app

5. Adding a new control to an existing ActiveX Control project

6. how to add button, edit control and spin button dynamically

7. Add SQL support to an existing dialog based program

8. Need CStatusBar added to existing dialog

9. Add custom properties to existing Text control ?

10. Adding new controls to an existing ActiveX component (VC50)

11. Adding new controls to an existing ActiveX component (VC50)

12. Adding new controls to an existing ActiveX component (VC50)