Is it possible to convert my German VC6.0 to an English VC6.0
Author Message
 Is it possible to convert my German VC6.0 to an English VC6.0

Hi

i have currently installed VC6.0 in German, but I want the menues, the
wizard-created comments and everything else to be in English language!
How can I change it?

thanks in advance
Nicolas Stohler

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. possible bug in VC6, VC7, VC7.1

2. building english application with german vc

3. ANN: CalliGrapher SDK 6.0 for English, French, German and Spanish

4. C# online Tutorial (english/german) now available

5. Converting DevStudio Add-in from VC6 to VC7

6. long data type in ATL COM VC6.0 converted to System.Int32

7. Converting VC6 to .NET 2003 VC

8. Heap locking issues in services converted from VC6 to VC7

9. min/max errors when converting VC6 project to VC.NET

10. Problems converting a project from VC6 to VC7

11. Converting VC6 projects to VC7

12. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component