moving tab control in a property sheet
Author Message
 moving tab control in a property sheet

I need some room above a tab control implemented using property sheet and
pages.  I tried changing the top and bottom values of the setwindowpos()
calls in a CPropertySheet derived object's OnInitDialog method (which is a
copy of the CPropertySteet:OnInitDialog method), but the tab control is always
drawn in the top left corner.  Anybody know now to move the control down?

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Control and Property Sheet

2. Property Sheets and Tab Control

3. Property Sheets and Tab Control

4. Tab control VS. Property sheet

5. Tab and property sheets control...

6. Property sheet with no tab control?

7. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

8. Subclass tab control in property sheet?

9. Tab Controls and Property Sheets

10. Tab Control or Property Sheet?

11. Property Sheets v/s Tabbed Control

12. TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?