Can i use Api in a workstation window 2000 using window NT server
Author Message
 Can i use Api in a workstation window 2000 using window NT server

Hello
First of all thank u for ur company to solving the problem
of the developer. I have a problem. I am newly enter   in
the Visual C++. I made a program in vc++ using
api "netuser get info",  in which i use level   2 and use
these  properties.
LPWSTR    usri2_name;
LPWSTR    usri2_full_name;
DWORD     usri2_last_logon;
DWORD     usri2_last_logoff;
in out  put  I  enter the user name and server . I also
mention that i am working in LAN environment and some user
have a NT workstation, and some have a window 2000
professional workstation, but the server is  window NT ver
4.
This api work well, for the workstation for NT and give
right out put , but if i enter the name of user who use
workstation window 2000 professional, it create a problem
and not give right out put only in the last logoff all
remaining functions well and give right out put .  I write
down the out put of both user  NT and window 2000;
// for the user who use NT workstation
Fawad Ehsan // user full name
Stpk1 // server name
8/9/02 7:50:46 PM //Date
Fri Aug 09 18:37:53 2002  // last log on
Fri Aug 09 18:40:54 2002// last log off
// for user who use window 2000
ali ahmed   // use full name
Stpk1 // server name
8/9/02 7:50:46 PM    //Date
Fri Aug 09 17:16:37 2002  // last log on
Thu Apr 11 16:25:05 2002   // last log off

last log off in the window 2000 workstation  is not right
value, it is my problem.  I made this program in window NT
and   also run this program on window 2000. But the
problem is same. Either   on window NT or on  window
2000.
Can any body help  me.
Thank u Microsoft.
With best of regards
fawad

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:32:58 GMT

1. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?

2. Using GetVersionEx to determine NT Workstation vs Server

3. Closing resources under Windows NT using an API

4. COM in Windows NT 4 vs. Windows 2000

5. How can I lock keyboard and mouse on Windows 9X and Windows NT/2000/XP

6. How to delete Registrykey about HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE on Window 2000 or Windows NT

7. Windows NT versus Windows 2000

8. What API to synchronize workstation time to NT Server

9. Getting MAC Address in WIndows 98 and NT/2000/NT

10. Serial Communications under Windows 2000 using C ?

11. using _oupt( ) at window 2000

12. DAO problems using windows XP and access 2000