CRebar problem in release version (bug?)
Author Message
 CRebar problem in release version (bug?)

I have written an application with MS Visual C++ 6 SP5 and I have the
following problem.
If I build the application in "debug mode" everything works fine but if I
build the application in "release mode" sometimes the CRebar (and the bars
inside it) is not loaded and doesn't appear.
Anyone has this problem? Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

Andrea Pierini

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:22:40 GMT

1. Debug version ok but release version problem

2. Debug version ok but release version problem

3. Debug version ok but release version problem

4. Debug version ok but release version problem

5. Release version bug

6. MFC bug? - PostMessage in release version

7. no problem with the debug version but problem with the release one

8. Debug version - Release version

9. 4tH version 3.3d, release 2 released!

10. Debug Version and Release Version

11. Win32 debug version and Win32 release version

12. Why the Font size is not same between Debug version and Release Version