duplicate resource symbols in vc5
Author Message
 duplicate resource symbols in vc5

Hi everyone!
I'm developing a project (EXE) involving many subrojects (as DLLs); all of
them have their own resources (such as dialogs, stringtables, etc). The
trouble is that often when I create a new resource the ide assigns it a
numeric ID which is already present, so I have to change the IDs manually.
Has anyone any hint for avoiding this problem? Or can anyone give me the
general rules by which the IDE assigning resource IDs (e.g. in my projects I
saw that dialogs start from 100, stringtables from 1, and so on), so that
when I manually change an ID I don't risk to generate another duplicate?

Many thanks, Daniele

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Duplicate Resource Symbols

2. Linking...CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource resource -- type:VERSION, name:1, language:0x0409

3. Resources and resource symbols

4. Resources and resource symbols

5. duplicate symbol table entries in libc.a

6. exporting duplicate symbols

7. Turbo C 3.0, duplicated symbols when linking

8. Template Expansions produce duplicate symbol errors in Linker

9. duplicate 'new' symbols

10. Duplicate symbols when linking

11. Error CVT1100 duplicate resource - how to solve?

12. Mysterious link CVT1100: duplicate resource error