URGENT HELP NEEDED: how to dynamically license an ActiveX Control
Author Message
 URGENT HELP NEEDED: how to dynamically license an ActiveX Control

Hi,

I'm developing a Visual C++ 6 - MFC application using ActiveX controls that
need a license key in order to work correctly.
As I insert those controls using a class derived from COleClientItem, I've
encountered many problems in passing the correct license key during their
creation.
I've found a partial solution modifying the COleClientItem::CreateNewItem
and using IClassFactory2, but the program fails loading a saved document,
because I can't pass the license key loading a COleClientItem (OleSave
doesn't use IClassFactory2).

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Paolo Artusio

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying property pages in a dynamically created, runtime-licensed activex control

2. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

3. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

4. PLEASE HELP ME: Licensing ActiveX Controls

5. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

6. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

7. What is used for control ID of dynamically created ActiveX control

8. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

9. How VB generates ActiveX control licensing ?

10. Activex control license management

11. ActiveX Control Licensing Question

12. Redistributing MS ActiveX controls - licensing question