InstalShield question
Author Message
 InstalShield question

How can I run a .bat file after process of my installation ,that I created in InstallShield 6.0

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:21:34 GMT
 InstalShield question

Why not create a .bat file which runs

setup.exe ( from installshield )
batch commands

?

  How can I run a .bat file after process of my installation ,that I created in InstallShield 6.0

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:11:23 GMT

1. question question question

2. This is a biztalk question but probably an easy question for you C# guru's

3. Non-Programming Question... experience question mostly

4. Not C program question, historical question

5. A question regarding FAQs question 12.2

6. Question FAQ question

7. Peer to peer board game - possible remoting question or design question

8. if(question) || if question

9. array question - beginner question

10. questions, questions, and than some

11. Solaris Unix Porting Question / Signals Question

12. A similar lint question (and questions about casts)