Lost Mouse Events in Invisible MFC OCX
Author Message
 Lost Mouse Events in Invisible MFC OCX

I'm trying to create Modal dialog boxes within an OCX I'm creating using MFC
(Visual C++ Version 6) via the built in Wizard.  I'm losing mouse events
when I display a modal dialog at certain times (i.e. DoPropExchange()).  How
can I get those mouse clicks!!!!!

Code snippet shown below.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Allen Segall

(President, SoftInterface, Inc.)

void CWordConverterXCtrl::DoPropExchange(CPropExchange* pPX)
{
  ExchangeVersion(pPX, MAKELONG(_wVerMinor, _wVerMajor));
 COleControl::DoPropExchange(pPX);

  PX_Long(pPX,_T("Key"),l_key,0);

//  b_share_ware_expired = DoShareware(l_key);

WordConverterAboutDlg dlgRegister((CWnd*)this);
dlgRegister.DoModal();

Quote:
}

CDialogRegister::CDialogRegister(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/)
 : CDialog(CDialogRegister::IDD, pParent)
{
 file://{{AFX_DATA_INIT(CDialogRegister)
  // NOTE: the ClassWizard will add member initialization here
 file://}}AFX_DATA_INIT
Quote:
}

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:26:58 GMT

1. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

2. Losing focus LOSES BTN_CLICKED events!

3. MFC-based extension DLL for mouse events?

4. make grid OCX invisible?

5. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

6. HELP: Lose mouse control after switching views

7. Losing Mouse Control

8. Losing Keyboard Input with Mouse Captured

9. Determining when a view loses the mouse

10. HELP: Lose mouse control after switching views

11. HELP: Lose mouse control after switching views

12. Invisible at Runtime or Not Invisible at Runtime ?