DllUnregisterServer
Author Message
 DllUnregisterServer

Even I try to unregister COM dll by calling Regsvr32 -u MyCOM.dll, the
information still stores in the registry. I assume Regsvr32 will call the
following DllUnregisterServer. Can anyone see something wrong in the
following source code? (I assume GUID is correct) I appreciate for your help
in advance.

STDAPI DllUnregisterServer(void)
{
    AFX_MANAGE_STATE(_afxModuleAddrThis);

    if (!AfxOleUnregisterTypeLib(GUID, 0, 1))
        return ResultFromScode(SELFREG_E_TYPELIB);

    if (!COleObjectFactoryEx::UpdateRegistryAll(FALSE))
        return ResultFromScode(SELFREG_E_CLASS);

    return NOERROR;

Quote:
}

Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:56:02 GMT

1. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

2. MFC dll appwizard, how come no DLLUnregisterServer?

3. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

4. Implementing DLLUnregisterServer

5. Implementing DllUnRegisterServer

6. MFC and DllUnregisterServer