Customize own App Wizard for non Mfc apps
Author Message
 Customize own App Wizard for non Mfc apps

When creating a custom app wizard
how to modify the projektsettings in
CScrSvrWizAppWiz::CustomizeProject(IBuildProject* pProject) ?
The documentation VC++ 6.0 MSDN Lib. January 99 don't helps me
very much and I have no experience with OLE COM interfaces.

I want:

add libs and set the outputname
in the projectsettings in the linker tab

change programmname for the debugsession (not .exe but .scr)
and add a commandlineparameter (/s)
in the projectsettings in the debug tab

Is that possible?

Thanx in advance
Pat

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Customizing App Wizard

2. Using non-MFC DLL in MFC app

3. How to add an MFC CWnd to a non-MFC app

4. using MFC in non-MFC app

5. MSVC6: Help adding MFC to non-MFC App

6. Calling MFC DLLs from a non-MFC app

7. Link errors with MFC app and non-MFC library

8. Using non-MFC DLL in MFC app

9. non-mfc app needs to domodal on mfc dialog example

10. MFC with non-MFC app

11. How do I create a user defined Message handler in an app wizard app

12. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)