Accessing window events from an ActiveX control
Author Message
 Accessing window events from an ActiveX control

I have a CFormView with an embedded ActiveX control. I wish to monitor mouse
movement across the ActiveX control. I have added a WM_MOUSEMOVE event
handler to the CFormView but this only works when the mouse is not over the
ActiveX control. Is there any way of enabling the event handler for the
control as well?

It would also be useful to know whether the mouse was over the control or
over the CFormView.

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:54:28 GMT

1. ActiveX Controls, event sink maps, and windows

2. Handling ActiveX control events without an ActiveX container

3. Controlling an event of an ActiveX control

4. Accessing DCOm ActiveX Exe remotely - Event handling

5. Access violation when trying to handle a parameter from an event fired from ActiveX DLL

6. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

7. Child window of ActiveX control doesn't draw when control is moved in dialog

8. How to remove ActiveX control from control window

9. Events from ActiveX controls added at run time

10. ATL ActiveX control dropping events

11. ActiveX control's events

12. events in non-visual activex controls