Customizing Open File Dialog -- am I right?
Author Message
 Customizing Open File Dialog -- am I right?

In my SDI app I wanted an Open File dialog to open in a specific
directory so I:

1) remmed out my App's ON_COMMAND(ID_FILE_OPEN, CWinApp::OnFileOpen)
from its message map
2) Created a new message handler for OnFileOpen under the App class
3) In the new OnFileOpen handler:
a) I instantiate a CFileDialog object, dlg, define its intial
directory path using the "dlg.m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir" member
b) and, finally, call CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile(dlg.GetPathName())
when DoModal()== IDOK

Everything seems to work ok. But I'm not absolutely confident about
the above methods used.

Is this procedure the correct way to customize the Open File Dialog?

Thanks for any help.

Graham

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Customizing Open File Dialog -- am I right?

2. Customized File Open Dialog

3. Customized File Open/Save Dialog problem

4. DDX member variables are not updated in Customized Open File Dialog

5. Customize standard file open dialog list view control

6. customizing Open File Dialog...

7. Problem with customized File Open Dialog

8. how to customize IE's Open dialog ?

9. customize 'office like' file open

10. File Open Dialog - Open button Enable&Disable

11. File Open Dialog - Open button Enable&Disable

12. File Open Dialog - Open button Enable&disable