Horizontal Scrollbar of HTML Control Window not visible inside TabCtrl
Author Message
 Horizontal Scrollbar of HTML Control Window not visible inside TabCtrl

I placed a HTML Control Window (as a dialog) inside a Tab Control
(CTabCtrl) and it worked. The HTML Control shows Webpage content
correctly. There is just the little problem, that the horizontal
scrollbar of the HTML Control Window is not visible. I'm pretty sure
that the scrollbar is hidden behind the toolbar at the bottom (where
the SIP is). Since I need the toolbar, I want to fit the HTML Control
Window inside my TabCtrl so that the scrollbar will be visible. I've
already tried to set the window size of the dialog with MoveWindow(),
but it doesn't work. I also tried to resize the TabCtrl resource
without any changes. The horizontal scrollbar is still not visible.
Does anyone know how to scale the HTML Control Window?

Peter

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:13:56 GMT

1. Horizontal Scrollbar of HTML Control Window not visible inside TabCtrl

2. List view - Horizontal scrollbar not visible

3. Horizontal scrollbar not visible for CCheckListbox

4. TreeView control horizontal scrollbar

5. Horizontal Scrollbar Controls in VC++6 (Standard, Academic)

6. Horizontal Scrollbar in a list control

7. CEdit control and horizontal scrollbar...

8. How to get a CAxWindow Hosted Control to draw when the Window is Not visible

9. Determine if Vertical Scrollbar is Visible in Multi-line Rich Edit Control

10. customizing scrollbar inside a control

11. RichEdit - Visible Lines, Horizontal Scroll Bar

12. Can toggle between visible and not visible.