Shareware registration SDK ?
Author Message
 Shareware registration SDK ?

I am looking for a program or SDK which I can use for my program and
perform functions like:

1. 30 day trial
2. having a dialog banner
3. registration code, etc.

has anyone had any experience or suggestion on a program like this?

thansk

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware registration SDK ?
Check out www.globetrotter.com, they were offering their professional
package for free to companies with sales less than something like $1 million
a year.  Just have to sign a standard agreement.

Steve

Quote:

>I am looking for a program or SDK which I can use for my program and
>perform functions like:

>1. 30 day trial
>2. having a dialog banner
>3. registration code, etc.

>has anyone had any experience or suggestion on a program like this?

>thansk

>Mike

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shareware registration SDK ?

2. ShareIt! - shareware registration service on the Internet

3. Shareware registration

4. Shareware registration

5. Shareware Registration Class

6. Platform SDK and .net Framework SDK

7. Mixing and Matching Platform SDK with VC++ SDK

8. Windows SDK or Win32 SDK?

9. Can I install platform SDK over VC6 SDK?

10. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

11. COM Interop registration failure error

12. Drag Drop Registration - Repost