Start/no start app using command line?
Author Message
 Start/no start app using command line?

Hello group,

     If a user goes through a directory and 'inadvertenly' clicks on a app's
.EXE, is there a
way to start the app and go to a 'safe routine'; but if the app is started
from a command
line with a correct parameter it will take off and run like it's supposed
to?

TIA,

Ray K.

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:58:27 GMT
 Start/no start app using command line?

Quote:
>      If a user goes through a directory and 'inadvertenly' clicks on a
app's
> .EXE, is there a
> way to start the app and go to a 'safe routine'; but if the app is started
> from a command
> line with a correct parameter it will take off and run like it's supposed
> to?

Test the parameters ?

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:40:10 GMT

1. Start App when Windows starts

2. App not starting in start in dir.

3. Starting VC6.0 debugger from command line?

4. starting MSDEV via command line

5. starting msdev from command line

6. Command line variable for debug>start

7. DDE command for starting up app

8. DDE command for starting up app

9. Need help to start using a COM object in VC app

10. how to start an app from another app?

11. How to start another app through my app

12. how to start an app from another app?