Sunken appearence of CEdit controls
Author Message
 Sunken appearence of CEdit controls

I am manually creating some CEdit controls on a CFormView window and I am
having trouble getting the CEdit controls to appear with the sunken look.  I
create the controls with the ES_SUNKEN style but I get a control with no
border at all.  If I add the WS_BORDER I get a solid black line around the
control but no 3D (sunken appearance).

Any ideas?

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:54:34 GMT
 Sunken appearence of CEdit controls
    Add the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style [ Use CreateEx() instead of Create() ]

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> I am manually creating some CEdit controls on a CFormView window and I am
> having trouble getting the CEdit controls to appear with the sunken look.
> create the controls with the ES_SUNKEN style but I get a control with no
> border at all.  If I add the WS_BORDER I get a solid black line around the
> control but no 3D (sunken appearance).

> Any ideas?

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:15:06 GMT

1. how can I make cedit control box sunken?

2. I can't seem to get Sunken 3d controls

3. static control with a sunken border in MFC?

4. CEdit on top of another CEdit control

5. MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence

6. MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence

7. Windows XP Interface, Visual, Appearence, etc

8. CEdit box ** CEdit box ** CEdit box

9. Sunken button

10. Sunken look for ListControl?

11. Sunken look for ListControl?