parallel communication ports in win95
Author Message
 parallel communication ports in win95

I need some help.

I have a client/server application, one of the communiction method is the
parallel ports.

How do I use the CreateFile() for the parallel ports. I have done it whit
the serial port, but it seem not to work whit the LPT port.

    Thanks

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Monitoring Parallel Port Communications

2. Q: Bidirectional parallel port communication (Source code needed)

3. Parallel Port Communication???

4. Serial / Parallel port communication.

5. Communication via Parallel port ?

6. Problem of serial communication using parallel port.

7. Help with Parallel Port Communication LPT1

8. Programming parallel port using VCC 4.2 and NT4.0/Win95

9. How to control the parallel port registers with win95

10. Bidirectional Parallel Port Communications.

11. Communications through the parallel port question

12. Parallel port/ Serial port