plz help, fast way to find dialog id?
Author Message
 plz help, fast way to find dialog id?

I'm working on a project that that contains a large number of dialog
resources none of which i've worked on, after running the program i spot a
dialog i need to edit, but the resource view dialog folder has "tonnes" of
dialogs in it?
Is there no other way to find the corresponding dialog than to start from
the first one and continue opening all of them until i find the resource i'm
looking for?
I thought maybe using spy++ to find it, but i'm not really sure it can do
this.

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 plz help, fast way to find dialog id?
Hi!

You can use ClassView: In ClassView you select the corresponding class
(which owns the dialog resource) and use context menu by clicking right
button of mouse, then click on "Goto Dialog Editor" item.

Oleg

Quote:
> I'm working on a project that that contains a large number of dialog
> resources none of which i've worked on, after running the program i spot a
> dialog i need to edit, but the resource view dialog folder has "tonnes" of
> dialogs in it?
> Is there no other way to find the corresponding dialog than to start from
> the first one and continue opening all of them until i find the resource
i'm
> looking for?
> I thought maybe using spy++ to find it, but i'm not really sure it can do
> this.

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for fast ways to build binary tree

2. Fail to find Dialog ID in Class Wizard

3. Finding the Dialog, a Control-Id belongs to

4. Find the Dialog that contains a Control identified by its ID

5. URGENT ! HELP NEWBIE plz - easy dialog question

6. Help with finding task ID in WinNT

7. Hook/Callback funtion or Dialog Id/Control Id

8. Somone plz find the mistake.

9. Where is dialog's help ID used?

10. Help context ID for dialog box item

11. AfxMessageBox Help ID in Modal Dialog

12. Fast ways to find and clear the most significant bit of an integer...