Problems with built-in scrolls in dialogs (MFC)
Author Message
 Problems with built-in scrolls in dialogs (MFC)

Hey guys

I'm trying to create a dialog (resource) with styles
Horizontal Scroll and Vertical Scroll.
Then i'm Using SetScrollInfo:

SetScrollInfo(SB_HORZ, &SCROLLINFO, TRUE);
SetScrollInfo(SB_VERT, &SCROLLINFO, TRUE);

Of course i'm setting the values for cbSize, nMin, nMax,
nPage and fMask.

But, the scrolls doesnt move. even if i dont use
SetScrollInfo

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Daniel

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:13:04 GMT
 Problems with built-in scrolls in dialogs (MFC)
Hi!

Quote:
> Hey guys

> I'm trying to create a dialog (resource) with styles
> Horizontal Scroll and Vertical Scroll.
> Then i'm Using SetScrollInfo:

> SetScrollInfo(SB_HORZ, &SCROLLINFO, TRUE);
> SetScrollInfo(SB_VERT, &SCROLLINFO, TRUE);

> Of course i'm setting the values for cbSize, nMin, nMax,
> nPage and fMask.

> But, the scrolls doesnt move. even if i dont use
> SetScrollInfo

> Can anybody help me?

> Thanks,
> Daniel

Are you updating the scroll pos in your WM_VSCROLL and WM_HSCROLL notification handlers?

Jeff...

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:52:24 GMT
 Problems with built-in scrolls in dialogs (MFC)
No...

And if i'll do that, so it willl move the contents of the
dialog right and left,up and down?

Quote:

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:47:09 GMT
 Problems with built-in scrolls in dialogs (MFC)
Hi!

Everything I know (and don't know) about this topic is posted today in response to Bill Wilcox in
his post to this newsgroup under the subject, "Dialog Scrolling".

HTH,

Jeff...

> No...

> And if i'll do that, so it willl move the contents of the
> dialog right and left,up and down?

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:21:48 GMT

1. Non MFC modal dialogs in an MFC application - Dialog Message problem

2. Scrolling problems with CEdit - Multiline on a dialog

3. Drawing in dialog Box and scroll problem

4. Scrolling problems with CEdit - Multiline on a dialog

5. Problems scrolling in MFC recordset

6. Q: Dialog Tooltips work in DEBUG build but not under RELEASE Build

7. Building MFC extention DLL problem

8. Building MFC extension DLL problem

9. MultiThreading Problem in Activex Control built using MFC

10. Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..

11. Derive a MFC dialog from an existing MFC Dialog

12. how to build a custom scrolling control