Showing a modal dialog in a modal dialog application
Author Message
 Showing a modal dialog in a modal dialog application

I'm trying to do a kind of customized version of AfxMessageBox.
The problem is how to make the dialog visible when invoking it from
a regular c-function not inside the main dialog. Shall I use AfxGetMainApp
and pull some strings or something else?

Per

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing a modal dialog in a modal dialog application
Eureka! Why not use the parent argument in the dialog constructor? :)
Per "A real MFC beginner"

Quote:
>I'm trying to do a kind of customized version of AfxMessageBox.
>The problem is how to make the dialog visible when invoking it from
>a regular c-function not inside the main dialog. Shall I use AfxGetMainApp
>and pull some strings or something else?

>Per

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. modal dialogs on top of modal dialogs...

2. modal dialog spawning a modal dialog

3. Modal dialog over a modal dialog ( How to...?)

4. Executing modal tabbed dialog from a dialog-based application

5. Modeless Dialog box in a Modal Dialog Application...

6. Non MFC modal dialogs in an MFC application - Dialog Message problem

7. Making modal dialog without bringing the whole application (with the dialog) to the background

8. creating Modal vs. Non-Modal dialogs

9. modal dialog not modal?

10. Modal dialog not acting modal

11. modal dialog to modal less

12. Modal vs. Modeless dialog and controls not showing