Property Sheet shows first page active
Author Message
 Property Sheet shows first page active

I'm wondering if anybody's seen this before.

I have a property sheet within a view. Whenever the sheet gets
repainted (say by minimizing the application and then maximizing it),
the property sheet all of a sudden shows the first page within the
sheet to be active (instead of the page I'm actually on). I can't
figure out why it's doing that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks-

Julie

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:36:32 GMT
 Property Sheet shows first page active
See if you could set the active page programmably.
Override a handler as the sheet focuses.

Kuphryn

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:19:56 GMT

1. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

2. How to disable property page on property sheet.

3. Property sheet in a property page

4. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

5. questions regarding property sheet and property page

6. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets

7. Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages

8. Problems with property sheets and property pages

9. Property Sheet and Property Pages

10. Property Sheet on Property Page?

11. resizable property sheet and property page

12. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet