how to turn CIPAddressCtrl into a ActiveX Control
Author Message
 how to turn CIPAddressCtrl into a ActiveX Control

hi,all:
CIPAddressCtrl that is one of Controls from MFC is a very
excellent Class, I want to use it in C++ Builder, so I
have to turn the control to an ActiveX control so that I
can use it in C++ Builder.
How can I do that? Thank you anyway!

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:21:43 GMT
 how to turn CIPAddressCtrl into a ActiveX Control
The IP address control is a Windows Common Control. Doesn't the VCL included
with C++ builder already have an equivalent? If not there are loads of
controls written for C++ builder and Delphi. I would have thought that there
would be one for the IP control.

James

Quote:
> hi,all:
> CIPAddressCtrl that is one of Controls from MFC is a very
> excellent Class, I want to use it in C++ Builder, so I
> have to turn the control to an ActiveX control so that I
> can use it in C++ Builder.
> How can I do that? Thank you anyway!

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:03:45 GMT

1. ActiveX from CIPAddressCtrl

2. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

3. Is there a CIPAddressCtrl type control in .Net??

4. ActiveX control inside another activex control

5. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

6. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

7. ActiveX control inside another ActiveX control

8. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

9. ActiveX control in an ActiveX control

10. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

11. ActiveX-control inside ActiveX-control

12. Custom ActiveX control built on a Standard (comctl32.ocx) ActiveX Control