how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function
Author Message
 how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function

Hi,

I create property sheet on CFormView using Create function as follows:

        m_pMyPropertySheet  =   new CMyPropertySheet();
        m_pMyPropertySheet->Create( pMyFormView, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE );

The property sheet is created without Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons.
What should I do to create the property sheet with those buttons.

Thanks.
Mark.

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:30:16 GMT
 how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function
Hi,

try

         m_pMyPropertySheet  =   new CMyPropertySheet();
         m_pMyPropertySheet->Create( pMyFormView, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE );
        m_pMyPropertySheet->SetWizardButtons(PSWIZ_BACK | PSWIZ_NEXT |
PSWIZB_FINISH);

Quote:
> Hi,

> I create property sheet on CFormView using Create function as follows:

>         m_pMyPropertySheet  =   new CMyPropertySheet();
>         m_pMyPropertySheet->Create( pMyFormView, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE );

> The property sheet is created without Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons.
> What should I do to create the property sheet with those buttons.

> Thanks.
> Mark.

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:45:54 GMT

1. Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?

2. OK, Cancel, Apply in Modeless Property Sheet

3. In ActiveX property page, How can I recieve an Apply,Ok or Cancel event

4. Property Sheets - OK & Apply

5. OK & Cancel in Property Sheet

6. Apply button on property sheets

7. Changing the caption of Apply button in a property sheet

8. Apply Button in Property Sheet

9. Property Sheet Apply Button

10. Apply button on the property sheets

11. Apply Button for a Property Sheet for Pocket PC

12. Making the cancel button dissapear in a property sheet