Tool Tips Don't Appear in Win95
Author Message
 Tool Tips Don't Appear in Win95

I have an MFC MDI app with 4 possible views per doc.  When in the
primary view (derived from CScrollView) tool tips do not work under
Win95 and Win98.  The other 3 possible views perform toolbar tool tips
ok.  Under NT, toolbar tooltips work fine regardless of which view is
active.  I have tested this specific view with all UPDATE_COMMAND_UI
functions disabled and on various flavors of Win95 including OSR2 and
different machine speeds up to 350Mhz.  Results are consistent.  The
only unique feature of this class compared to the others is that it has
a pretty heavily loaded message map.  Is there a known problem with
Win95/98 in this area?

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. With 64k colors in Win95 the CListCtrl and CTreeCtrl Icons don't appear

2. some tool tips don't show up

3. Tool tips in CPropertySheet based dialog still don't work

4. Tool Tips VC 5.0 don't work on some machines

5. Tool Tips in Win95

6. Class 'tool tips'?

7. Link Errors in VC.net that don't appear in VC 6.0

8. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

9. New classes don't appear on the ClassView tab

10. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

11. strings don't appear in CComboBox.

12. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output