New Visual studio .net menu style
Author Message
 New Visual studio .net menu style

Hello;
i am trying to make a menu similar to that found in visual studio .net.
i tried to subclassing the menu and use WM_DRAWITEM and WM_MEASUREITEM but
the new menu is drawn with a 3-d standard border.
can any one help?

Sat, 15 May 2004 08:12:14 GMT
 New Visual studio .net menu style
I havent seen .NET but have seen the new menus in Office and I think the
same s used in WinXP.

You have to read the background and pain in the menu area basically. I
havent coded this yet...

V-man

Quote:

>Hello;
>i am trying to make a menu similar to that found in visual studio .net.
>i tried to subclassing the menu and use WM_DRAWITEM and WM_MEASUREITEM but
>the new menu is drawn with a 3-d standard border.
>can any one help?

Tue, 18 May 2004 07:06:40 GMT

1. Office XP/Visual Studio.NET style menus and toolbars

2. New Visual Studio & Internet Explorer style toolbars

3. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

5. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

6. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

7. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

8. Visual Studio.NET vs. Visual C#.NET

9. ANN: The XtraBars Suite - a 100% C# Based Toolbar/Menu System for Visual Studio.NET

10. Adding new Menu to main MenuBar in Visual Studio

11. unable to create new project: Visual Studio C++.net

12. Microsoft to tease new Visual Studio.Net