How can I display a DAO record set as a multi column list VC++
Author Message
 How can I display a DAO record set as a multi column list VC++

Hi Everyone,

Is there an easy way to display a CDaorecord set records as multicoulm
ist( similar to a VB datagrid list) in a MFC  VC++ application.

Any tips is very much appericiated!

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I display a DAO record set as a multi column list VC++
 try www.codeguru.com you may a solution there
Quote:

>Hi Everyone,

>Is there an easy way to display a CDaorecord set records as multicoulm
>ist( similar to a VB datagrid list) in a MFC  VC++ application.

>Any tips is very much appericiated!

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi record sets and multi databases

2. Multi record sets and multi databases

3. adding columns to excel with dao & vc++

4. adding columns to excel with dao & vc++

5. text file & multi-column list box

6. Multi-Column List Boxes

7. Multi columns list box

8. multi column list box control